Welcome to the Mile High Denver Chapter of ARMA International. The purpose of the Chapter is to promote and advance the profession of records management, information governance, and related fields through study, education, resources, and tools. We are excited to also celebrate our Chapter’s 45th Anniversary…stay tuned for events highlighting this important milestone.
It is my distinct honor to serve as your President of the 2015-2016 Chapter Year. Along with my entire Board, we have a great year planned for our members and member-prospects – focused on increasing the professional knowledge and expertise of our community. Our community is made up of approximately 200 members representing energy/natural resources, education, financial services, law firms, local and state government, and consulting along with Business Partners offering information management products and services, technology, and storage solutions. The continued success and growth of our Chapter rests with its future leaders and active Chapter members; I encourage you to get involved!
We are certain you will find this year’s Programs full of relevant content delivered in an inclusive, engaging manner. This year’s Programs are in alignment with the six parts of the ICRM, so you will be able to “connect the dots” with real-world issues presented with real-world solutions and examples. These programs are designed to give you the expertise you need to be successful. Be sure to peruse our Chapter’s Calendar of Events for more details…
WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR?
- An ICRM Study Group has formed…open to all members who either are already CRM-Candidates or those who soon will be.
- Free Workshops offered to members and prospective-members alike – just prior to most monthly Programs.
- Pre-Scheduled Year of Programs already finalized and published on the calendar…you can sign-up for any/all at any time.
- New Member Welcome Packet including up-to-the-minute information to help you take advantage of all the Chapter has to offer.
- Student-Member of the Year Program…be sure to learn more about this important, new category to recognize and inspire those just starting out in the profession of information governance and records management.
- Suggestion “Box” – found on our website. This is your Chapter…please share your ideas on how to make it even more valuable.
You can stay connected via our website http://www.armadenver.org/, our monthly newsletter, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. You can also email us at email@example.com for anything we can help you with. On behalf of the entire Board of Directors, we look forward to seeing you at the MHD-ARMA Programs. Please be sure to stop and say hello and network with your fellow practitioners. See you soon…
Carol Ann Hartnagle
2015-2016 Chapter President
Mile High Denver Chapter of ARMA