The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Dress for Success Denver has four cornerstone programs that empower and transform women’s lives. Our programs help them find positions that offer a livable wage and a career path; programs that help them keep their jobs, succeed in both life and work and provide a roadmap for giving back to their communities.
- 78% of our Going Places Network (GPN) program graduates secure employment
- Our Professional Women’s Group (PWG) program provides employed clients with support, information and inspiration to growth their professional networks, stay employed and move forward with their career development.
- Our Career Center offers each woman one-on-one meetings with our executive coaches that offer feedback on resumes, cover letters and conduct mock interviewing as well as great interview techniques.
- 1500 women in 2015 were provided free professional clothing for interviews (one complete outfit) or for recent employment (one week’s worth of clothing). Our Professional Clothing program offers a bridge to many women in need of a starter items for a professional wardrobe.
Did you know?
- More than 100 agencies in metro Denver refer women to our programs
- 76% of the Professional Women’s Group members remain employed
- 100% of our clients lived under the poverty level before coming to Dress for Success
Join us in making a difference in so many women’s lives and in our Denver community!