- Saint Joseph Hospital – Archives Specialist, 16 hours a week; PRN.Prepares, organizes and processes archives, manuscripts, newsletters, photos, yearbooks, and other collections; creates finding guides, records, and metadata using CONTENTdm, or other indexes, or directs others in doing so; accesses, appraises and inventories newly acquired materials, and performs necessary preservation or physical preparation, or locates and supervises staff and student workers in these tasks; responds to reference and research inquiries, and participates in our ongoing program of digitization.
- Develop, implement, and provide leadership for digital initiatives involving departmental materials and services; collaborate in planning, prioritizing, creating, and managing digital collections and adding metadata
- Process incoming archival collections and assess existing collections for possible re-processing; create or edit finding aids according to accepted standards and best practices
- Assist with donor relations and provide input for fund-raising activities to benefit the archives
- Supervise and train students, interns, and volunteers to assist with collection processing and digitization as needed
- Implement qualify control procedures and workflows for both processing and digitizing collections
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements list must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. http://jobs.sclhealth.org/ShowJob/Id/1207266/Archives-Specialist-Medical-Library/ (posted 5/15/2017)
- DaVita – Records and Information Manager, reports to the Information Governance Leader, which position is also open. See listing at http://careers.davita.com/search/277404/80202/records-and-information-manager (posted 5/9/2017)
- Special District Law -Records Specialist
A small uptown law firm seeks a college graduate to join our records staff. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, work efficiently, and have excellent organizational skills with detail ability very important. Position involves creating, maintaining and destroying client files in both electronic and paper form, including extensive use of document management and database software. You will learn a great deal about our specialized practice as you classify and file documents. The ideal candidate will have records or library experience and a college degree with good academic record. Clerical, law firm, library and data base experience a plus, but not necessary. Also, you should be able to lift a storage box full of files, weighing 40 pounds or more. Starting pay will be $15-$17 per hour, depending on experience. Qualified applicants may send a resume and cover letter to David Meaders, email@example.com or fax to 303 592-4385.
Have a opening that you would like posted? Please send the listing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All job posting will drop off after 60 days. If position is still available, please notify us at email@example.com.